Artsy Theta
Thursday, July 27, 2023
ATC No. 714
ATC No. 714
Supplies:
Micron 01 & 03
Copic C- 1, 3, 5, & 7
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ATC No. 714
ATC No. 714 Supplies: Micron 01 & 03 Copic C- 1, 3, 5, & 7
Stenciling on Deli Paper
I was working on the signatures for the journals I am making and needed three more sheets of decorated deli paper to go in the signatures of...
Small Blank Journal
Today I listed one of my small blank journals on Etsy. I made several journals while we were in Saudi and this is one of them. It's time...
Making Postcards for My Dad
Hello, Today I was making some more postcards for my dad and I thought I would share my process with you. I have been sending these po...
No comments:
Post a Comment